Securing Businesses by Securing Work-From-Home Employees
Private Label NextGenVPN for the Remote Workforce
Businesses are facing multiple emerging threats and their attack surfaces are increasing as more employees access their corporate network from remote locations. Your customers need a secure easy-to-use service to survive the “new normal,” one that protects their business and employees from cyber attacks, data loss and other online threats.
With RemoteWorkForce VPN, your customers can benefit from:
- Powerful, pervasive encryption
- 256-bit encryption protects sensitive data traffic and secures vulnerable endpoints at home and on public Wi-Fi networks.
- Admins can limit access to only certain websites or prohibit access to some non-work related sites.
- Companies have the option of monitoring to assess remote employees online working hous and activities.
- Low-cost, critical protection
- Securing every member of their team, on every device they use. Available for PC, Mac, Android, iOS.
- An easy-to-use solution
- While their team works from home, employees and employers have reliable, hassle-free protection.
- Scales effortless
- Whether your customer has 20 employees or 2,000, the solution is the same. With our easy to integrate control panel it’s easy to manage every user account and our seamless centralized billing allows you to add end users in real time.
Support Your Strategies With Our Technology
The service runs on our world-wide server network, branded with your company's logo and you will own the customer relationship for life. Your company becomes synonymous with trusted communication and maintains a vital connection to your clients and their distributed workforce.
Simplifying Secure Network Access for All
Private Communication Corp. (PCC) is an experienced, trusted, turn-key VPN solution. Our patented technology is easy to use, affordable and delivers military grade encryption without hardware overhead. A single click encrypts all traffic and allows simple access to business assets that reside on your customers network, making this the ideal solution for their new remote employees and first-time VPN users. Two-factor authentication manages access and keeps unauthorized malicious traffic off your network. PCC’s network of dedicated private servers delivers low-latency global coverage and can quickly scale to meet the needs of your business. PCC will encrypt all internet traffic, a critical level of security for employees doing company business over public wifi as well as home wifi that is not standardized.
Private Communication Corp. is an industry leading provider of VPN infrastructure. We partner with companies ranging from boutique firms to Fortune 500 tech giants. These relationships protect millions of end points, and are the framework for our 100% partner focused philosophy.